Experiences and Stories of Biyaheng Palos

Experiences and Stories of  Biyaheng Palos
A Personal Travel Journal

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

In The Clouds..


8:00 in the morning. From Bontoc, I took the first trip to Sagada.
The town is in high spirit, it was day one of their 4-day fair.

I must've taken a good nap. It was already noontime. After meal, I walked to the bazaar and went to the Echo Valley and the Hanging Coffins. 

The last time I went to see the hanging coffins, local guide is optional. This time, it is mandatory for every tourist or group, to help the locals and the community earn a living.

It rained in the late afternoon. I am in the clouds. It was frosty everywhere.
I ended the day with a cold beer in one of the artsy, rustic, must visit venue for drinking with good beats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment