Experiences and Stories of Biyaheng Palos

Experiences and Stories of  Biyaheng Palos
A Personal Travel Journal

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Allure of Marabut..


It was a good day. It was one sunshiny day when I started the journey to Eastern Samar.

This Region of Waray speaking Visayans are blessed with a very good environment boasting of fine beaches and astounding rock formations.

Never I thought of this view when I crossed the San Juanico Bridge while on a mini bus bound for Guiuan.

 I asked instructions from the people inside and they are very helpful in giving directions. At one point, the bus got into minor trouble and needed to change tires. We were in this village in Marabut and not far from the road, concealed by the coconut trees I saw the shore and walked onto it. To my surprise, the rock formations by the sea. 


 With camera in my pocket, I hurriedly took pictures of the sight. And behold, the allure of the village of Caluwayan in Marabut, Samar.



2 comments:

  1. nice pictures sir..... sana maibalik ang dating sigla ng lugar na ito..

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us all hope for the best.. this is one very good spot really worth visiting..

    ReplyDelete