Experiences and Stories of Biyaheng Palos

Experiences and Stories of  Biyaheng Palos
A Personal Travel Journal

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Man's best friend..


It' very alarming to know that there are people who profited showing brutality to household pets- the cats and dogs, and  other furry domesticated pets. 

These animals are very gentle and are adorable to be receiving such a barbaric act. These uncivilized acts must be stopped. 


I just hope there's a parallel world out there where those people who torture and kill these living creatures for the sake of money and for "fun" will suffer the same fate.

There are humane means of slaughtering animals as far as I know, but I don't think cats and dogs are food.

I will never trust a person who has the courage to whack and ingest dog or cat meat. Pffftttt.


These pictures of gentle creatures I met and actually touched while on travels are so cuddly that made me wish I could bring them home. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment